Written Special For Hijabis All over the World

,

[Story] Prophet Muhammad's Attitude to One who Planned to Kill Him

Dear Besties, 
Today I would like to share a story that shows us how Islam that brought by Muhammad is teaching about love and do good to other.


The Story is about How Prophet Muhammad treated the one who actually had intended to Kill him.

 ***
There was a man that was from Yamamah Community who came to Madinah and looked for  Muhammad. Yamamah showed his anger and planned to kill Muhammad. 

One of Muhammad's best friend, Umar bin Khatab realized it and directly tied Yamamah and report him to Muhammad. 

Muhammad looked at Yamamah, and asked his bestfriend. 
"Has anyone given him food?" Muhammad asked
"Food?, What do you mean Food? This guy came here to kill you, why should we give him food?"

Muhammad didn't care of what Umar bin Khatab said and Muhammad said: 
"Please, someone take some milk for this guy from my house and put off the tie!"

 Umar bin Khatab was confused but went to Muhammad's house and brought milk for Yamamah. 

After be given milk and drank, Yamamah was asked by Muhammad: 
"Please say that you believe that No God except Allah, and Muhammad is messenger of Allah"
"NO!!!" Yamamah yelled 

Muhammad's bestfriends were really angry, but they could do nothing. Muhammad let Yamamah go.

But suddenly, Yamamah came back again and said
"I testify that No God except Allah, and Muhammad is messenger of Allah" 

Muhammad smiled and asked "Why didn't you say it before?" 

"I didn't say it before because I don't want to be a believer because of you asked me to do, and people think that I did that because I am scared of you. But after you released me, I become Moslem because I just want to be blessed by Allah, just like you"
***
From the story we can really see, how Muhammad has a very good heart as we have to imitate him in living our life. Good thing and love will always warm our soul. 

By the way this story brought here from Nahdlatul Ulama Website and was translated by me. Hope you enjoy the story 😊


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment